As with many blog awards, there are a few rules which are as follows:
1) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.
2) Tell those 7 people they’ve been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving the award.
3) Share “10 Honest Things” about myself.
2. I love musicals. I don't care if they are cheesy and corny, I still like them.
3. I feel people should vocalize their opinions but in way that isn't hurtful to others. Now, I realize I don't always exercise this, but I really, really try.
4. I've worn the same polish on my toenails for 2 months. I forgot to take it off as it started to peel and now I'm just watching it "grow" off.
5. I don't look good in suits. You know, like a formal business suit? They just don't fit my body style, I guess. I just look out of whack. Even if I find a suit that "What Not To Wear" would pick out for me, I just look weird.
6. I'm miserable if I don't have morning coffee. Really. I would like to say that's a myth but in reality, I can be a real bitch if I don't have my morning coffee. When I taught college, my students would bring me coffee just in case I didn't have time to get any because they were scared of me without it. And with reason.
7. I liked smoking pot. I'm not elaborating and I'm not using it but I liked it when I did all those years ago.
8. I honestly have no idea what I'm going to do with my life if I don't teach.
9. I realize my "Number 1" Could be indicative of the following: I would eat an entire bag of Oreos in one sitting if guilt didn't get to me first. Or a package of Mallowmars, the world BEST cookie (thank Goddess they're only sold on the east coast!). Or a Wick's Sugar Creme pie.
10. In all honesty, I swear I'm telling the truth: I LOVE awards!
a. The Prodigal Tourist- the man published a book. He encourages.
b. Knucklehead- he always makes me laugh.
c. JE- he inspires and loves me and is honest and just a great Daddy-O!
d. Evil Pixie: I met her under another name and I think the changes she wants to make in her life are admirable and I cheer her on!
e. Shan- she tells it like it is with much humor, grace and style
f. DNice- even though she's been blogging a short time, she is laying it all out there. My thoughts and positive energies are with her and Chef.
It was really hard to just pick seven, but there you have it! And thanks so very much, again, Anna, for the award!