Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

Sameness

Has anyone experienced a point in life where it feels like everything is the same? I feel like that's where I am.

I don't feel like I have any good stories to tell these days because of the sameness of my routine. I thought by being in teaching I would always have a good story but right now, I've go nothing. Our kids are being the same kids they always are.

My personal life is the same. I see the same people and go the same places and do the same thing.

Things are the same at home with Daddy-O and Mac. I'm still dieting.

My hobbies are the same and I'm still in the same financial situation. I have no big, fun events coming up: no trips nor schooling nor any big purchases, life alternating stuff.

We went to year around school so I don't even have a change in the summer schedule to give me that extra little "oooumph".

I'm in a routine and maybe a rut. I'm not sure if it's a rut. How can I tell if it's a rut or a routine?

And I'm not saying this is a bad thing nor, however, am I saying it's good either.

Just a lot of sameness...

Mags

No comments: