Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

Diet, week 5

I decided to not weigh in this week. It's not because I don't think I lost weight but I don't want to see what the scale says.

I haven't been cheating or anything either. I just don't want to be discouraged because the scale isn't showing pounds when I know I'm losing. I'm losing inches. My bras are bigger (why is THAT always the first place I lose my weight? There are so many other places that could stand it other than my boobs!) and I have a couple pairs of pants that are baggy where they haven't been before. I have a dress and a skirt I couldn't wear for two years that I put on and they fit. The dress needs Spanx but the skirt doesn't. The sleeves on a t-shirt are a little bigger than they were last week. So I'm seeing a lose in clothes and feeling it, too.

It's just so discouraging to see the numbers on the scale show 1 or 2 pounds at a time. I think I might weigh in every few weeks so the numbers are a little bigger. And if I feel it in inches then I know the scale shouldn't matter but it does. It's psychological, of course, but I can't seem to get my mind over that matter.

So I can say "I'm losing!"

Mags

No comments: