Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

Diet week 8

I'm tempted to step on the scale. It's calling me like a siren's song but I'm afraid. I don't want to be bummed if I didn't lose anything. I liked that I went weeks and weeks and weeks before I hopped on and then saw a HUGE loss. I liked that rush. I won't see a loss like that in one week but I'm so tempted to see if my body is losing still. I know that sounds silly but I can't help it!

I'm telling myself to stay off because I'm bloated (sorry for the TMI!).

I'm not going to weigh in until July 3 so I can eat cookout food.

And I'm gearing up for an elephant ear. Or part of one, anyway.

Oh, I did do yoga last week with a bunch of girls (students) after school on the library floor to a video. After they helped untwist me once, we collapsed into giggles! I was fine that day and felt good. The next day I felt REALLY good. The third day my yoga parts hurt. I hurt where I didn't know I could hurt. Da---ang!

So, I did get some exercise in, more than wandering a mall and looking for shoes, anyway.

I'm still doing shakes and still liking it. I feel good. I'm not nearly as hungry and obsessed with food like I was in the beginning. I'm not dreaming of food anymore.

Though here's a funny I mentioned in an earlier post. I dreamed of bacon (I thought) and woke up to find Mac frying bacon at 4 sometime am in the MORNING. So I don't know if I was dreaming of frying bacon or if the smelled made me think I was.... Oh well!

All the heat we're having and the drought and the triple digit temps has really made me not so hungry, which is nice too. I've figured out that it really can be too hot to eat, believe it or not!

Anyway, onward with another week!

Yay diet!

Mag

No comments: