Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Random... really random

Why is Kristen Stewart on the cover of every magazine this month? And why is she making the same face in every picture?

I hate it when I forget to shut my wireless off on my Nook and the battery is run down.

Laundry is a never ending battle that I keep fighting.

The clothesline is the best invention EVER!

Why do some people sing in opera voices on church hymns? If they had a nice voice, that's be okay, but really... ick-o sometimes..

My car wouldn't start so Daddy-O brought me to work. Turns out the CD player tried to re-set itself, even when the car is off, thus running down the battery. On the positive side, with a dead battery, the CD player is reset...

I own 1 pair of shorts. Shhhh, don't tell people. I'm a surprised as you are. As a dedicated capri wearer, this is a new experience for me. I haven't worn shorts since 1999!

I miss bread and cheese. And bbq sauce. Diets suck.

Mags

No comments: