Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Random Sunday thoughts

It never fails, I read one of the samples of a Nook Book and I always end up buying that sucker.

Mad Men is one of my favorite shows on TV... maybe ever. And I don't know how I'm going to function when House is over...

No one's ever called me a "sweet little school teacher". Probably because I'm not sweet. Or little. Or a teacher, technically. Guess there's my answer.

Walked 3 miles today by accident. That's the only way I would do that.

Went on a new nature trail with Mac yesterday. He didn't even try and kill me and bury me in the woods, either. We actually had FUN!

I hate bowling.

Louise Armstrong sang "O What a Wonderful World." He obviously didn't have teenagers or work with teenagers.

Short and to the point,
Mags

No comments: