Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Mismatched meme questions

1. Do you believe in Heaven?
Sometimes

2. Have you ever come close to dying?
no, not yet, thankfully!

3. What jewelery do you wear 24/7?
none

4. Would you ever consider having plastic surgery?
hells yah! If I could afford it, I'd have everything lifted, sucked, flattened, tightened and put back where nature had it before I had children and got fat

5. What do you wear to bed?
underwear and a t-shirt

6. Have you ever done anything illegal?
yes

7. Who was the last person that you touched?
ITSam

8. Where did you eat last?
In Daddy-O's dining room, eating the meal ITSam and I prepared which was dinner tonight, but the last meal out was McDonald's drive thru

9. Besides your own blog, are there any that you routinely read but never comment on?
yes

10. Ever been involved with the police?
yes... and the Secret Service

11. Do you talk in your sleep?
I don't think so

12. Now a celebrity fantasy. Who would you take on a ménage à trois for a dirty weekend?
Charlize Theron and Johnny Depp

13. Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life?
nope

14. Where do you wish you were?
somewhere else... where it's cool and where there's lots going on

15. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
no- thank goodness!

16. Is there any type of dancing that you love to do?
I just like dancing

17. Last gift you received?
pink shoes from Curley!

18. Last sport you played?
8th grade volleyball??????? No wait!!! I was in left outfield, for a 1/2 of an inning in an all night softball tournament- co ed- for charity in 2000

19. Last place you went on holiday?
Ireland and Milan, Italy in 2009

20. Current Song?
"firework" by Katy Perry but I like the Glee version, too

And it wouldn't be honour among thieves if I didn't say thanks to Sunday Stealing for this meme!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm intrigued by number 10...

Have a nice day :)