I slept okay last night. It took awhile for me to fall asleep but once I did I wasn't waking up in the night. I slept right until my alarm clock went off. Today wasn't stressful at work; we watched a movie in each class. Big whoot- I just had to make just the kids didn't sleep and that I didn't fall asleep.
After school I had to take mac to the doctor and then we went on a mini road trip (after running errands) and went to the mall and got McDonalds and stuff. I even participated in some stimulating conversations but the whole time I could barely keep my eyes open.
And here I sit thinking I need to blog but I want to sleep... so here's some randomness:
- Can I wear wigs? Lady Gaga does it so why can't I just wear it right into the public sector? I could have lots of fun with it. And since I hate my hair it would be cool for me. And I could change my color and style with my mood.
- I think it is one of the coolest thing ever that the new Rock Band 3 is going to come out with a REAL guitar with its game. That's awesome. It'll have strings rather than buttons. I am psyched about it. I secretly have a fetish for the Rock Band games (though I guess as of this post it's no longer a secret). I like to sing and play the guitar, though I'm not talented enough to do both.
- Today was humorous and stressful because I had to explain the concept and purpose of a suppository use to Mac. He is not impressed.
- Big Bang Theory is the best show on television and I love to watch even the re-runs.
- I go with Mac to the Game Stop store and the guys there flirt with me. They are often guys who are my age, but are gamers. It's like talking to a grown up version of a teenage boy. Talking to Mac is more mentally stimulating. And they think they're so "cool." If they were like the guys on the aforementioned Big Bang Theory, then I would be much more impressed.
- I bought Gerber Daisies this weekend and planted them. Yes, I am attempting to nurture a living thing in plant form. Wish me luck. They're yellow, orange and bright pink (of course!)
- Waiting for the toilet tank to refill is like waiting for a pot of water to boil. I'm just sayin'...
- Mac is trying to find a job- still- and everywhere he goes he's told they only hire 18 years old (or older) people. Makes it tough on a kid to find a job.
- A tree fell down over the weekend. It was in the neighbor's yard. It didn't hurt anything but it did cover the street and the street department had to come out and chop it up enough and move it to the tree lawn so cars could pass. I think it's the first time I ever saw 1 street guy working and doing his job WITHOUT 4 or 7 or 9 other standing around, watching.
- I bought more books. And... oh hell, this is a long enough thought that I'll save it for a post. But saving bought books is like only using the good china on a holiday. More on that later!
Ready to count some sheep,