Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Feels like a Monday but it's really a Thursday

Since we were back to school for our full day, the kids had to readjust. It's like they had never been to school before- they were off the ever loving wall! I have no idea what got into them-- other than 2 days off in the middle of the week.

And to top it off, midterm grades go out tomorrow. I'm so proud of Kool!!!! Her mid term has 2As, 1B, 1C, and 2 D+s!!!!!! This is the first time in her life, she said, that she passed everything. She was even all sorts of ticked off because she had a D+ in Social Studies. I tried to explain that she brought her grade from a 36% to a 68% in a few weeks so it might not be something to be that mad about. But she is so proud and she should be!

I'm in a Social Studies class today and we watched the more boring power point about James Monroe and his presidency high lights. Ugh! My brain almost slowed to a stop. I'm not sure how to make James Monroe all that exciting, but this was just a snoozefest.

And that was my day at school. What's really sad is that my body feels like it's a Monday. I'm all tired and lazy like a Monday. Hmmmmm, maybe 2 days off in the middle of the week isn't such a good idea after all.... NAH- who am I kidding?!? Days off are good ANYTIME!

Maggie

No comments: