Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2009

I suck. I owe.

I suck. I know. I suck. I'm having adjustment issues since I've been back thus making me really suck...

I owe you, my wonderful readers, so much. I owe you
  • a fixed blog
  • an actual real post about something, like my trip to Ireland, my love affair with a novella, my love affair with Sam, my job hunting fears, the bullet hole in my car, the stress of a long distance romance, finding oneself- which is a fucking horrible phrase, Mac's zebra hair, hanging with Lilith,
  • reading your blogs! I've missed you and can't wait to have time to catch up
  • getting back to writing, of clearing my head and purging my soul here
So thank you for being patient with me and starting tomorrow I am going to buckle down and generate some good stuff here. I'm going to fix the blasted missing image from photobucket, hopefully with the help of Hecate my other techie guru and Goddess of all things Blogtemplate. I'm going to write one good solid post. About something.

making promises and hoping to keep them,
Maggie

No comments: