Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Another great blog to visit

I always say I was born in the wrong region of the country and claim I'm really a Southern belle stuck in with all the Yankees... well lemme tell you all- Puttin' On the G.R.I.T.S. is the real thing- and she is HIL-arious. I want to be her when I grow up.

I have no idea where I stumbled on her blog, but goshdarnitall, I am sooooo glad I did. She tells it like it is, cuts straight through the bullhockey and is blunt honest. She makes me laugh out loud- and she often gives little shopping tips which you know I just love.

Vist Puttin' on the G.R.I.T.S. And isn't that just the greatest blog name ever???????

3 comments:

Hecate said...

I just want you to know ever since I read this post I have had that damn "Putting on the Ritz" song stuck in my head! GRRRR LOL

Puttin' On The GRITS said...

This is the sweetest thing I've ever read! :) Apparently I've offended someone (well, she was from California which tells me a lot) with my use of the word "yankee"...it's obvious she doesn't read my blog frequently because if she did...she'd get it. Just wait 'til I start making fun of people from California.

Thank you for saying such nice things about my blog. :)

Maggie said...

Hecate- well, there are worse songs... LOL

Grits- you're so welcome! And I've learned that ppl from CA are offended by just about darn near everything...