Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2009

A Saturday Meme

1)What is your blogger name? Maggie

2) When is your birthday? Sept 26

3) How long have you been blogging? Since March 2006 but under a different blog title, URL, and moniker

4) Who tagged you? I wasn't tagged, but I'm borrowing this from Red from Ktown!

5 ) Tell me your 5 most favorite body parts: I usually love a man's hands and wrists, his lips for nice kiss, a cute butt is always a plus, and eyes that make contact with mine.

6) What do you wish most for your birthday? Go here!

7) What color are your nails now? Finger and toenails are all just natural right now, but since it's starting to be flip-flop season, my toes will get painted with frequency, usually to match my clothes, my purse or my shoes

8) Any depressing thoughts lately? Money issues. No job. Dumped by Sam... gee what a nice question

9) What's your next 1 month's plan? Find a job

10) At what age did you have your 1st crush? Hmmmm, not sure... I thought boys had cooties for a long time.

11) Did you attend any school reunion after you graduated till now? Nope and I don't plan to either.

12) Have you ever passed gas in public and pretended you didn't smell anything? Sure, haven’t we all? Don’t lie, WE ALL DO IT!

13) Are you a clean freak? I wouldn't say I was a freak, but I like things clean, yes

14) Which era do you wish you were born into? I always fluctuate with this idea- right now I would say I should've been born in the 1950s so I could've been a hippie and a protester.

15) Are you a vegetarian? Not even close.

16) How many pillows do you sleep with at night? 1 feather

17) Are you a light sleeper or an I-don't-care-if-there's-a-bomb-here sleeper? well that depends... of late, I've been a member of the Insomnia Club and not sleeping at all. But when my life is normal, I am usually a pretty heavy sleeper.

18) Do you secretly wear comfortable granny panties when your man is not around? not hardly

19) What is your ultimate dream job? I don't have one any more

20) What is it your hubby does that annoys you the most? I don't have a hubby- and I don't want one, either.

21) What is your dream car? 1967 Shelby Mustang GT500

23) Do you like hairy men? No

24) How about goateed men? I love goatees- they are sexy, they are hot, they are erotic... oh my...

25) Which one would you prefer: 2 hour spa, 2 hour Thai Massage or 2 hour foot massage? Love the massage, but it has to be a gentle massage

26) Have you ever wished you had a different name other than your real name? nope

27) What is the most extreme sport you have ever done? Dating

28) Do you prefer traveling in Europe or Asia? I've never been to Asia (And it looks like my trip to Beijing in Sept. isn't going to happen... :ahem:... moving on) but I've never had a huge desire to go there. I do like what little of Europe I've seen, though, and would love to go back and see much much more.

29) What is your favorite food? A good ribeye or Delmonico steak

30) What is the most embarrassing moment when you were out on a date? I can't of any that I would want to write here...

No comments: