Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Need my muse... I lost her AGAIN!

I seem to have lost my energy for stuff. I have no idea what's going on. Depression? Hormones? Tired? Some weird dormant disease? A bad case of the apathy's? Whatever it is, I just don't seem to have the energy to do ANYTHING lately

Last year I sponsored the art club at school and we met weekly and it was fun. Sometimes stressful but really, overall, fun. I'm the sponsor again this year and I could care less. I have three activities planned for this month and I am dreading it all. I wonder what the bare minimum I can do and still get paid. Is that sad, or what? I feel the same way about being prom sponsor.

Usually I do creative bulletin boards and sponsor library activities- again I don't care. I seriously have the same bulletin board up right now as I did on Sept. 1st. I didn't do a Banned Book Week board like last year (and corresponding activities), I didn't go Horror Halloween in the library where I feature candy, games, decorations and horror writers (and a Halloween bulletin board) and I didn't do anything to taut Breast Cancer Awareness month.

I'm thinking I should make a Thanksgiving bulletin board and I don't care....

I don't feel like reading or watching movies. I do laundry because I have to.

On the up side... I have felt motivated to cook and try new recipes. I do like spending time with friends and family- for example, Daddy-O and my SisIL and I had a super, awesome Father/ daughter's date night last Friday. We shopped and ate and laughed and spent time together which was so fun. I like playing on Pinterest and playing online Scrabble. I like watching tv. I like hanging out with any and all of my friends. I like spending time in The Capital with the guy I see.

Hmmmm, it sounds like I just am work related lazy....

Who knows? I need my mojo back! I need to find my Muse!
Mags

2 comments:

A said...

She's too busy with nursing school right now, but would LOVE to get together with you soon! LOL

Jimmie Earl said...

After the last few weeks that you have had, your muse is probably hiding out in the back yard under the lilac bush!
Don't fret, she will find you again.