Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

My blog problem

I have not given up on blogging. I promise.

My problems are actually the following:

  1. I HATE this new blogger interface crap. I can't find what I want and I hate the new buttons and it just frustrates me. It sucks. And lately I don't have LOTS of extra time to blog so when I sit down to do it, I just want to be able to zip through. And with the new, I can't. Also, I type faster than this can display which throws off my typing mojo because my head is saying something that's not appearing on the the screen which my fingers are typing.
  2. I'm busy. Like really busy. Our corporate headquarters is doing a HUGE fundraiser this weekend and I was hand selected to be on the committee. And the woman in charge was just sent to a conference for the 3 days before the event so all the details are falling to me.
  3. I don't feel like I have very much to write about
  4. I have discovered Pinterest. Oh. My. God. Now, I've never done crack but this has to be what crack is like. I think I'll just Pinterest for a few minutes and I look at the clock and three hours have flown by. I'm a junkie. I'm addicted. It's like hoarding, but on the Internet. Holy Moly!
  5. The Voice: I've never watched this show until this year and it's WOW!!! So I spend time watching TV that I wouldn't normally had spent- it's on 3 times a week!!!! I think I'm more committed to The Voice than I have been in previous relationships.
And this is why I haven't blogged for awhile. But I'm going to be better. Soon.

Mags

2 comments:

Evil Pixie said...

I still don't get Pinterest, yet everyone I know seems to love it. I guess it is over my head. :(

Curley said...

Sorry that you are so busy, and that blogworld has gotten to be so hard to work with. Do you think I could do Pinterest with my dial-up? Sound interesting.