Pages

Monday, October 6, 2014

TV show inspires weird thoughts

Okay raise your hands if you watch LAW AND ORDER: SPECIAL VICTIMS UNIT.  This is my fav of all the LAW AND ORDER options.

But it made me think...

You know how every time they have have a victim and they do a rape kit or during the postmortem Dr. Warner finds a hair in the vic's panties? They have to send the hair to the crime lab and usually it gives them some info on a possible perp, right?

Here's my fear... what if I die in some horrible way that a CSI team has to do analyze hair found in my underwear? And then it comes back as a dog hair?

I hope their thought isn't, "this chick was into kinky shit with her dog. Bestiality is wrong, man" (said like Det. Tutuola).  I hope their thoughts are more like, "Oh, she has a dog and it sheds so the hair must've gotten in her underwear when she folded laundry while sitting on her couch while watching  LAW AND ORDER: SVU."

This is the stuff I think about...
Maggie

3 comments:

Curley said...

OMG! You are too funny.

Jimmie Earl said...

I really want to comment on this one, but on the other hand, I just don't know what else to say! And, FYI, I quit watching Law and Order:SVU. After being in public school and dealing with abused, mistreated teens, it just got to be too much!

A said...

SVU is one of my favorite shows. Although I'm a few years behind. Might have to finally sign up for Netflix so I can catch up!!