Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Florida vacation- on the road

I'm going with Photographer to her folk's condo on a beach in Florida (ocean side of the great sunshine state). We left today. I'll be back sometime next week... I don't even want to think about it. I'm getting outta here for a week-ish! Yay me!

We left at 6 am and arrived in Orlando at 1am. We rock. We drove straight through, listening to music, talking, laughing and stopping to pee a lot.

 Olympic torch thingy in Atlanta, Georgia, a city we drove through.


View of Atlanta through the car window. We managed to hit the city at 5pm rush hour traffic. It was a delight! I did keep Photographer entertained with my constant GONE WITH THE WIND  ("I don know nuttin' 'bout dirvin' in no rush hour traffic!") references and commentary. And sprinkled in many DESIGNING WOMEN comments.


 The great Smoky Mountains of Tennessee...

More Smokies!

And I have no idea what happened to my photos of Indianapolis, Lousiville or Nashville... guess i can take care of that on the return trip!

Sunblock-y kisses,
Mags

No comments: