I really thought, as I was sitting here typing this, about looking back in my archives to see what my 2012 resolutions were and how I did. Then I decided against it; why mess with my streak, right?
So I did go ahead and make resolutions for 2012. They are *drum roll please* as follows:
- Use my new camera to photograph something every single day
- Go back on my diet (which I strayed from during the holidays) and continue to lose weight
- Make something on my Pinterest each month (or more), whether it's a craft or food or DYI home stuff or quilting or sewing
- Find a full time job with health insurance (then use said insurance to go to the doctor for a check up!)
- Make more time for me to do fun and relaxing things (maybe this will happen when I have one full time job and not have to keep doing about 5 part time ones...)
- Read more
- Keep loving my new dog!!!
So, now I need to get down to work!