Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2012

A Girl with Goals

I always blather this time of year about New Year Resolutions. I make 'em and break 'em.

I really thought, as I was sitting here typing this, about looking back in my archives to see what my 2012 resolutions were and how I did. Then I decided against it; why mess with my streak, right?

So I did go ahead and make resolutions for 2012. They are *drum roll please* as follows:
  • Use my new camera to photograph something every single day
  • Go back on my diet (which I strayed from during the holidays) and continue to lose weight
  • Exercise
  • Make something on my Pinterest each month (or more), whether it's a craft or food or DYI home stuff or quilting or sewing
  • Find a full time job with health insurance (then use said insurance to go to the doctor for a check up!)
  • Make more time for me to do fun and relaxing things (maybe this will happen when I have one full time job and not have to keep doing about 5 part time ones...)
  • Read more
  • Keep loving my new dog!!!
It's a start. It's good to have goals, right? Even if I do fail to achieve them, at least I have goals, which is better than I usually do.  I think I'm the only adult  in the world who doesn't have a 1 year plan, let alone a 5 year plan (I hate the question "where do you see yourself in 5 years?").

So, now I need to get down to work!
Mags


3 comments:

Curley said...

No you are not the only one on the planet without a "plan", be it one year or five years.

A said...

Ditto here! I'm just trying to survive a semester at a time!

Maggie said...

Curley- LOL, sometimes it sure feels that way! haha!

Lilith- surviving one semester at a time is a great goal! and You can do it!!!! (I'm shaking some pom-poms for you!)