Pages

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Weird Question Meme

Do you wear slippers?
Yes; and usually with socks. I hate for my feet to be cold.

How many pictures are in your living room?
It's Daddy-O's living room. If I look at my last apartment in the Wild West, I had 7 family/ friend photos and 8 paintings

Do you wear a bra to bed at night?
NO. Hell no.

Do you ever watch Brady Bunch reruns?
only if I'm stuck on the couch, pinned under something heavy and can't reach the remote. I guess a simple No would've sufficed. BUT, I did love the show when I was a kid.

Are you allergic to anything?
Annoying people

When was the last time you called in sick?
I don't since I sub

Have you ever been in a car accident?
Yes; I was side swiped in during rush hour in the Capital city once. That was a long day.

What is your favorite snack food?
Chocolate or pastry or Peppermint Mochas from Starbucks

Do you think you have a big butt?
yup- junk in the trunk

Would you like to look like your mom when you are her age?
my mom is dead, so I would say nope.

Have you ever seen a tornado?
A few times, yes

Do you think Barack Obama is sexy?
Well, he's the most powerful man in the world and power can be an aphrodisiac. But just as an over all guy, not sexy really, but his voice is yummy.

If you won a million dollars, what would you buy first?
a plane ticket

What time is it right now?
Time to take a shower and go to Curley's house to sew

Are you pregnant?
I can certainly fucking hope not. And if I am, well Houston, we have a problem.

Have you ever been pregnant?
Yes...

Do you like men who wear pink shirts and flip-flops?
What a strange question... pink shirts are fine. Flip flops are a bit... unusual footwear for men.

How many pairs of shoes do you own?
There is no way I'm answering this. Let's just say lots. And lots. Over 100 pair if we count flipflops

Do you think you are a hypochondriac?
No- far from it

Do you own a dictionary?
Yes, 2 at home, and had several at school

Where was the last place you went on vacation?
Does Pittsburgh count?

Do you talk about your friends behind their back?
No; see definition of "friend"

Are you actually fat but in complete denial about it?
I’m not in denial about it — I realize I’m overweight.

What color is your mouse pad?
I don't have one

Does your kitchen have a theme?
Nope

Do you like to mow the yard?
Sometimes

Are you addicted to using Febreze?
not addicted but I do use it

What is your ring size?
5 1/2, I think...

When was the last time you consumed alcohol?
A week ago Friday night I had several perfect Margaritas- strawberry- at Applebees

Do you know someone who gets food stamps?
Probably

Do you have a basement in your home?
yes

Are you still in love with one of your exes?
NO!!!!!!!!!!!

Any big plans for the summer?
Maybe... If unemployed I hope to go to Europe for 10 weeks

What is your favorite comfort food?
Mashed potatoes or oatmeal

Do you prefer broccoli or asparagus?
neither

What color are your bedroom walls?
Old dingy white

With whom do you live?
Daddy-O

Which Star Wars movie is your favorite?
I don't like any of them

How about Harry Potter?
Love him — except in Book 5. The Goblet of Fire was my favorite book.

What was the last movie you saw in theaters?
Taken

Did you get the popcorn or candy?
I shared popcorn with Mac

What is the most romantic text in your inbox?
"you both look adorable, and your hair looks beatiful" - Sam said this when he saw a picture of me holding the Divine Ms. K. after I got a haircut that was SUPER short

Have you ever played miniature golf on a date?
yup

What’s a phrase you overuse?
“It is the way it is"

Where do you buy most of your shoes?
No one particular place; any where there's a good sale

Do you always use good grammar?
Oh no… I’m perfectly capable, but I find that as a former English teacher it's an attention getter to mangle and malign verbs

Do you have an accent or a speech impediment?
I definitely have an accent which is rather muddled and mushy. I sound southern mostly and it comes out when I’m overly tired or when I’m nervous. I have a glutted accent that blends the Midwest with Wild West speak.

What did you eat today?

Being that it's this early, I've only had oj so far...

What do you do at work?
Attempt to teach; glorified babysitting

Do you know the rules to any sports?
Some rules to some sports

Do you prefer to watch or play sports?
neither

What is your favorite kind of hat to wear?
I love all kinds of hats!

Do you pray?
No... well. sometimes

To whom do you pray?
no one

What is the closest mountain to your house?
Probably the Smokies in Tennessee (damn, to bad I wasn't asked this question 3 months ago when I lived in the Wild West!)

When is the next time you will move?
Soon, I hope

Isn’t there something better you could be doing right now?
More productive, maybe… but better, no.

Is there anything good on TV?
Good is relative- I like to watch Grey's Anatomy to the point where I watch it online if I miss it on Thursday nights. I like to watch CSI: NY, Without a Trace, Numbers, Two and a Half Men, and Cold Case but if I miss those shows I don't really care... I do miss watching the show Men in trees and October Road- I guess they were canceled?????? And I like reruns of West Wing, Northern Exposure, and Gilmore Girls! Then there's Sex and the City- do I need to say more?

What are your nicknames and who gave them to you?
Maggie- long story as to where it came from; Professor- former students from my college teaching days; Gracie- from my father; Mom- from Mac

How often do you wear jewelry?
Almost daily

What size engine is in your vehicle?
ummmmmm, I dunno

What do you need to do tomorrow?
Laundry but I'll probably go to a movie instead

Do you love anyone?
well, yes

1 comment:

The W.O.W. factor! said...

And for the last question...aside from your immediate family...I get the hint of uno mas!