Pages

Monday, February 16, 2009

Finish the sentence meme...

1. My uncle once gave me good advice.

2. Never in my life have I had a threesome.

3. When I was five was walking to the public library by myself, a whole block away.

4. High school was pretty terrible and was something I felt I had to endure to get started on my real life. They were NOT the best years of my life, most assuredly.

5. I will never forget to tell the people nearest and dearest to me that I love them!

6. Once I met Woody Allen on an elevator.

7. There’s this boy I know who likes me a whole bunch, and lives in Ireland.

8. Once, at a bar, I made an ass of myself and took a strange Sam home. It wasn't pleasant the next morning, but he turned out to become a friend (Trooper).

9. By noon, I’m starved!!!!

10. Last night I had another phone date with Sam and it was sweet and funny and... good. Oh so very good. We debated the merits of American journalism, and discussed photography.

11. If only I had a job, money, a passport...

12. Next time I go to church will probably be on Christmas eve.

13. What worries me most is that I am failing my family, somehow. That I'm causing my father stress, that I don't have a job that can satisfy me, that wanderlust is strong, that I'm, a bad mother, that I sing off key, that I laugh too loudly, I'll get a broken heart, that I have too many shoes... these days I worry about it all.

14. When I turn my head left I see Daddy-O's piano and my old cradle that's set up for the Divine Ms. K.

15. When I turn my head right I see Daddy-O's computer, a table, chair and a lamp.

16. You know I’m lying when I – my family reads this- I'm not telling. But for the most part, I suck at lying.

17. What I miss most about the Eighties is nothing.

18. If I were a character in Shakespeare I’d be Katarina from The Taming of the Shrew.

19. By this time next year I will have a new life doing amazing things somewhere, earning money and being happy.

20. A better name for me would be The Insane One

21. I have a hard time understanding math.

22. If I ever go back to school, I’ll take classes that will make me more marketable. if I could go to school as a career- professional student- I would love to study art history, literature, philosophy, law, and anthropology.

23. You know I like you if I talk to you more than once.

24. If I ever won an award, the first person I would thank would be Daddy-O.

25. Take my advice, never be afraid to take chances, to go for the funny, to be stupid in public, and don't ever eat the big white mint or yellow snow.


Thank TT for the great meme! And I swear my answer is dead honestly the same as yours in #18!!!!

It's all about MEMEMEMEMEMEME,

Maggie

2 comments:

Jimmie Earl said...

Hey Maggie,
NO!!! You are not causing me stress.
Dad

Maggie said...

Daddy-O: good to know! Now I can work on the rest of the list of shit that I worry about!