Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Not in the mood meme

I have a huge list of things on my mind right now. Our school got some sad and disturbing news and I need more time to digest it before I post it. My mind isn't in a writing place right tonight so I'm cheating and here's a meme. Honor among thieves and all that, so thanks Sunday Stealing.

1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
I have a scar on my knee that I got when I was learning to ride a bike

2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM
a shoe calendar

3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP?
grind my teeth--- or at least I used too

4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
Pop

5. WHAT TIME WERE YOU BORN?
8:33 am

6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
With the state of mind I'm in right now, that's a long list. The easy solution- a vacation

7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
Princess, my own apartment, my dog Shelby, my horse

8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)?
I don't have one

9. HOW TALL ARE YOU?
5'4"

10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
yes, sometimes

11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
very rarely

12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
I can't remember

13. WHAT'S YOUR WORST FEAR?
dying

14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON PEOPLE YOU'RE ATTRACTED TO?
that usually doesn't matter but I like blue/ green eyes

15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF PROPOSING?
I can't see myself proposing at all....

16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?
coffee

17. FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
cheese

18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
a very decadent dessert

19. FAVORITE COLOR OF ALL TIME?
PINK

20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH?
nope, and I never intend to, either

21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED?
What came to mind immediately was a Franklin Covey planner that I got from my Uncle S and Aunt P when I graduated from HS

22. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?
yes

23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
yes

24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?
anything that fits

25. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE FEMALE/MALE CELEBRITY?
J0hnny Depp

26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW?
I have a 17 year old son- is that close enough?

27. WHAT KIND IS IT?
teenager

28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
yep

30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED?
9

31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?
I'm a brunette

32. FAVORITE QUOTE?
"There but for the grace of God go I."
Or "It's the journey not the destination" or "walk softly and carry a big stick"
Or
"Therefore my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labour in the Lord is not in vain"
Or "If you don't have something nice to say, come sit next to me"
Or "I've had a good time, but this wasn't it."

33. FAVORITE PLACE?
Ireland

No comments: