Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2009

50 about Mags

I'm exhausted. There's too much "stuff" in my head and too many worries on my heart. I wanted to write about special education but it's turning into a thesis rather than a post. I might use it anyway... who knows? It will certainly fall into the "academic school of thought" category. I also physically don't feel good. I think I'm getting a cold. I'm copping out and giving you a meme of crazy questions.

1. What is the color of your toothbrush?
pink

2. Name one person who made you smile today.

a student

3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
Sitting in a 8th grade science class

4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
talking to Curley on the phone

5. What is your favorite candy bar?
this week, KitKat

6. Have you ever been to a strip club?
No

7. What is the last thing you said aloud?
“Uh-oh"

8. What is your favorite ice cream?
amaretto cherry

9. What was the last thing you had to drink?
lemonade

10. Do you like your wallet?
Yes

11. What was the last thing you ate?
veggie beef soup and a pot roast sandwich

12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
Yes, I bought a new pair of shoes on Monday night, which I'll feature here on Sunday

13. The last sporting event you watched?
A Colts game a few weeks ago

14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
Regular popcorn with butter and salt

15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to?
Hecate

16. Ever go camping?
Hell no! I don’t do “roughing it” or bugs.

17. Do you take vitamins daily?
No

18. Do you go to church every Sunday?
No

19. Do you have a tan?
Not

20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
I like both equally

21. Do you drink your soda with a straw?
Sometimes — if I’m at a restaurant, always.

22. What did your last text message say?
“I'm free Mon. nite or Wed 16" or something like that. (My cell phone is upstairs so I can't give it word for word)

23. What are you doing tomorrow?
Going to work at both jobs

24. Favorite color?
PINK

25. Look to your left; what do you see?
A coaster, 3 books, a paper explaining the benefits of a full time job I might get, and 2 remote controls

26. What color is your watch?
I have several. The one I wore today was pink

27. What do you think of when you hear “Australia”?
Wiley, a blogger!

28. Would you strip for money?
Nope because I'm fat

29. Do you go in a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
Usually, just the drive-thru

30. What is your favorite number?
9, 7 or 3

31. Who’s the last person you talked to on the phone?
Well, tonight I was doing my insurance telemarketing, so other than possible clients, I'm gonna say Curley

32. Any plans today?

I taught, worked at insurance, refereed a fight between my son and the Sperm Donor, went to the Dollar Tree, and at dinner with Daddy-O

33. In how many states have you lived?
2

34. Biggest annoyance right now?
Will I or won't I get this full time para-professional teacher's education aide position

35. Last song listened to?
Some random Christmas song on the radio

36. Can you say the alphabet backwards?
No

37. Do you have a maid service clean your house?
OMG! I wish!

38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
I have a variety of shoes I wear on a regular basis

39. Are you jealous of anyone?
unfortunately yup

40. Is anyone jealous of you?
OH. MY. GOD. I couldn't imagine they would be. If so, they need drugs.

41. Do you love anyone?
yes

42. Do any of your friends have children?
Yes

43. What do you usually do during the day?
lately, work

44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
yup

45. Do you use the word “hello” daily?
Probably

46. What color is your car?
blue

47. What size wedding ring do you wear?
I don't wear a wedding ring

48. Are you thinking about someone right now?
Not really

49. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Yes

50. How did you get your worst scar?
Picked a chicken pox scab!

No comments: