Pages

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Time after time meme

1. Are you a Rolex watch, a Mickey Mouse watch, or a pocket watch?
Oh I'm a Rolex my darlings; nothing but a timeless class. Oh okay, I’m probably more the Mickey Mouse watch, fun and silly and well, a bit timeless still!

2. Can you think of a time when you couldn’t see the forest for the trees?
Yes, right now actuall. Will I ever get a job? No.....

3. Can you think of a time when you were on the outside looking in? What did you see?
I feel like that most of my life; I've never really fit in so I feel like I just don't fit in most places. I saw a person who was a bit shy and nervous at times.

4. Go back in time. Maybe a long time ago, maybe today. Pick an hour you’d like to freeze frame forever and tell us why. It doesn’t have to be THE most important hour of your life, but make it a good one.
The first kiss I shared with AlaskaSam; it would've been the point to make some many better choices, after that perfect kiss.

5. If you were a cuckoo clock, what would others say about you?
The same thing everyone says now: that I'm crazy.

6. Can you think of a time when time stood still?
You know, I know there are moments in time when I thought time stood still at that time it was happening but I can't remember any of those things at this point.

7. Watch this: You are a stopwatch. What would you stop?
Racial intolerance, abuse of any sort, world hunger

8. Imagine you were just born and have infinite wisdom. After the doctor smacks your newborn dust ruffle, you look around and say to the Universe: “Give me a whole lifetime to do this, and I will bless the day I was born.” What do you choose?
I don't know. At all.

No comments: