Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2009

It's the because I'm in Chicago this weekend meme

1) Are your parents married or divorced?
Married for 38 years until my mom died

2) Are you a vegetarian?
No- I love cow, pig, chicken and lamb -YUMMY!

3) Do you believe in Heaven?
nope

4) Have you ever come close to dying?
Not that I’m aware of...

5) What jewelry do you wear 24/7?
None; I usually put earrings and a watch on each morning, though

6) Favorite time of day?
evening

7) Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
Only when covered with French dressing

8) Do you wear makeup?
Lipstick every day and lately I've been playing with eye makeup Holly Golightly style

9) Ever have plastic surgery?
Nope but if I had the money I would have it all lifted and sucked and nipped and tucked

10) Do you color your hair?
I used to but not lately... I might start again because my gray is bothering me

11) What do you wear to bed?
Jammies or nightgowns

12) Have you ever done anything illegal?

yes (And I'm a sucker for a good partner in crime... friends bail you out of jail, GOOD friends are sharing the cell)

13) Can you roll your tongue?
yes

14) Do you tweeze your eyebrows?
no

15) What kind of sneakers?
low cut light weight pink and gray Sketchers

16) Do you believe in abortions?
Yes

17) What is your hair color?
Brown, with lots of red in it

18) Future child’s name?
I doubt I'll ever have any more kids but if I had a daughter she would be Isabella Grace and a boy would be Harper Finn-- and any man in my life who wanted to father these kids have to accept these names or I'm not playing. And I would love to name a son Atticus but he would get his ass beat daily so I would try not to do that to him...

19) Do you snore?
Sometimes

20) If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
Great Britain and Italy and I want to go to Casablanca

21) Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
Not any more

22) If you won the lottery…
I would pay off my bills and put away $$$ for Mac's college, buy a new car, rent an apartment and GO TO EUROPE, and get more college education

24) Hamburger or hot dog?
Both, please

25) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I have no idea... I don't think I could eat one food forever; steak, I guess?

26) City, beach or country?
City or beach

27) What was the last thing you touched?
cell phone

28) Where did you eat last?
Farrago's house...

29) When’s the last time you cried?
Can't remember. I sniveled a tear or two when AIISam and I split but really a big boohoo? Not sure- I just don't cry much any more.

30) Do you read blogs?
Yes

31) Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
I've worn a man's shirt and a tie with a short plaid skirt and white thigh high stockings... does that count?

32) Ever been involved with the police?
Define involved.

33) What’s your favorite shampoo, conditioner and soap?
Bath and Body Works Body Washes, and Olive Oil Shampoo/ Conditioner by Regis

34) Do you talk in your sleep?
According to 2 past bedmates, the answer would be yes

35) Ocean or pool?
Ocean

36) What’s your favorite song at the moment?
“1234" by the Plain White Tees

37) What’s your favorite color(s)?
Pink

38) Window seat or aisle?
aisle

39) Ever met anyone famous?
yes...

40) Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life?
Not even close- no

41) Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
cut

42) Ricki Lake or Oprah?
I can sometimes tolerate Oprah, but I really don’t like either.

43) Basketball or Football?
FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!

44) How long do your showers last?
Generally until the hot water runs out

45) Automatic or do you drive a stick?
Always automatic- I tried to drive a stick in high school and that didn't go so well

46) Cake or ice cream?
both

47) Are you self-conscious?
When in a room with "traditionally" beautiful women, or when naked

48) Have you ever drunk so much you threw up?
One time only, and never again

49) Have you ever given money to a tramp?
Yes... and the word "tramp" is sort of offensive, I think

50) Have you been in love?
Yes, I think

51) Where do you wish you were?
Europe- and I want to clarify. I wish I were in Europe, but not, necessarily with AIISam. Just somewhere else on the Continent.

52) Are you wearing socks?
Yes

53) Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
No

54) Can you tango?
I need a few more lessons and I'll have it down

55) Last gift you received?
clothes from Daddy-O

56) Last sport you played?
I stood in the outfield for one 1/2 of an inning in a co-ed softball game about 10 years ago. No ball came to me. I think I held a glove. Does this count?

57) Things you spend a lot of money on?
shoes and Starbucks

58) Where do you live?
Midwest/ Civilization

59) Where were you born?
Midwest

60) Last wedding attended?
I don't do weddings so I have no clue. I know it's been at least... 5 years and probably more. I honestly cannot remember the last wedding I was at. I'm befuddled and vexed by this question!

61) Favorite drink(s)?
Pepsi and booze

62) What’d you do last weekend?
Went to a movie, cleaned the garage in preparation for the world's largest rummage sale

63) Most hated food(s)?
cauliflower and spinach

64) What’s your least favorite chore?
all of them

65) Can you sing?
Yes

66) Last person you instant messaged?
One of the Sam's

67) Last place you went on holiday?
Ireland and Italy (but I'm in Chicago today if that counts!)

69) Current Crush?
John Cusack or Johnny Depp- always and forever. I mean, please!

No comments: