Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter meme

What are your Easter traditions?
Our family doesn't really have any.

Do you hard boil and decorate eggs?
Not really because Mac is too old and The Divine Ms K is too young

How do you decorate your home for Easter?
I don’t.

Do you make/buy special outfits for yourself and your kids on Easter?
Not anymore, though I had a beautiful skirt made for my trip to Dublin and didn't get to wear it there so I'm going to wear it on Easter. We did always get new things when we were younger, and when Mac was smaller and went to church I would get something new for him, but not really any longer.

What is your favorite Easter dish?
I don't have one

When did you learn the truth about the Easter Bunny?
I don't really remember.

Do you spend Easter at home, on vacation, or with family?
With family

First one up on Easter morning?
Probably Daddy-O

Go to mass or church?
Church

What are your favorite Easter hymns and/or choir arrangements?

I don't really have one

How many Easter egg hunts does your family usually participate in?
None anymore since Mac is 16 yrs old (tomorrow!) and my niece is still too young- next year there will be at least 3 she'll go to!

Do you make deviled eggs out of leftover Easter eggs?
Nope

Are you tired of eggs by the end of the Easter Season?
Nope

Are Peeps good or gross?
I'm not really a big fan but I wouldn't go so far as to say gross... but I do love the pink ones!

What company makes the best chocolate for Easter time?
Cadbury has the BEST Easter chocolate!

Lots of candy or not?
This year I didn't do much Easter candy at all- I bought the random Cadbury egg and got Mac some chocolates, but otherwise, not so much...

What is your favorite?
Reese’s peanut butter eggs and the circus peanut-like chicks and bunnies

Do you find plastic Easter grass hidden in places for months after Easter is over?
Nope

What’s your favorite color for fake grass?
Big surprise- P*I*N*K!


Thanks Tense Teacher for another great meme!

No comments: